Yves Bertoncini on France 24: "Eurozone debt crisis: heading towards a German Europe?"
Yves Bertoncini, Secretary General of Notre Europe, participated to the show "Debate" on France 24 English, November 16 2011.
For nearly one hour, he talked about the subject: "Eurozone debt crisis: heading towards a German Europe?"
'Europe is facing its toughest hour since the second world war' Few would disagree with Angela Merkel. but not everyone's easy with the German government's leading role in trying to solve the crisis. Merkel wants the EU to have a greater say in how European economies are run but is that direction now coming from Brussels or Berlin?
The participants of the show were:
- Anne-Marie LE GLOANNEC, Researcher, Sciences Po / CERI
- Yves BERTONCINI, General Secretary, Notre Europe
- DR. Norbert WAGNER, Director of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation in Paris
- Richard YUNG, Socialist Senator, member of the France-Germany Group
- Nigel FARAGE, MEP, Co-Chair, Europe of freedom and democracy Group
To see the show: France 24