Aix en Provence, 3 July 2015 - The constant to-and-fro of work
Henrik Enderlein, director of our Berlin office, participates on the 3 July 2015 in a debate about the to-and-fro of work during the "rencontres économiques d'Aix en Provence"which take place from the 3rd to the 5th of July 2015.
He debates with
- Jaime DE MELO, Professor, University of Geneva
- Vidar HELGESEN, Minister of EEA and EU Affairs at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Norway
- Jean-Marie LE GUEN, Minister of State for Relations with Parliament, attached to the Prime Minister, France
- AnnaLee SAXENIAN, Dean and Professor, University of California, Berkeley
- Hubert VÉDRINE, Former Minister of Foreign Affairs, France
Find more information aboutthe program here.