Brussels, 12 June 2015 - The role of multilateralism in Africa : from despair to hope?
Chair : Mr. Pascal Lamy Former Director General, World Trade Organization
Special Guest : Mr. Michel Kafando Transitional President of the Republic, Burkina Faso
with the participation of :
- Mr. François Lonseny Fall, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Guinea
- Mr. Akwasi Opong-Fosu, Minister of State, Ghana
- Mr. Serifo Embalo, Minister of Trade, Guinea Bissau
- Mr. Abdoulaye Diouf Sarr, Minister of Tourism & Air Transport, Senegal
- Mr. Aboubakary Abdoulaye, First Vice-Speaker of the Senate, Cameroon
- Mr. Guy Zilberstein, Strategic Advisor to the Presidency of the African Union
- Mr. Mohammed Benhamou, President, Centre Marocain des Études Stratégiques, Morocco
- Mr. Jean-Baptiste Natama, Head of Staff, Presidency of the African Union
- Mr. Richard Dowden, Director, Royal African Society, United Kingdom
Find more information here.