How to communicate ahead of the European elections?
Nicolas Leron, EuroCité president, summarised the seminar around its three main elements:
1. European institutions, what kind of communication towards citizens?
2. What are the difficulties of institutional communication regarding the EU?
3. Are the European institutions effective and legitimate to communicate on European elections?
The seminar, opened by Eszter PATAY, Europartenaires adviser, was introduced by Anne HOUTMAN, head of European Commission Representation in Paris and took place between :
Communication officer of the European Parliament representation office in
- Philip CORDERY, member of Parliament for French citizens from Benelux countries;
- Michael MALHERBE, communication consultant and European blogger.
Nicolas LERON, EuroCité president, concluded the session.
Notre Europe – Jacques Delors Institute, Eurocité and Europartenaires would like to thank the Representation of the European Commission in France for hosting this cycle.