Paris, 11 December 2013 - The single market: 20 years later
Will participate :
- Yves BERTONCINI, Director of Notre Europe – Jacques Delors Institute
- Sofia FERNANDES, Senior researcher on economic and social affairs, Notre Europe- Jacques Delors Institute- Chantal GUITTET, Member of the Commission of Foreign affairs of the Assemblée nationale, co-author of the information report about the posting of workers directive*
- Pierre LEPETIT, Inspector-General of Finances, Vice President of Notre Europe- Jacques Delors Institute
- Jozef NIEMIEC, Deputy Secretary General to the European Trade Union Confederation
- André-Luc MOLINIER, Directorate Europe, MEDEF
- Ricardo PERISSICH, Former director general Industry at the European Commission and former director of Public and economic affairs of Telecom Italia
- Esther SCHMIDT, assistant of the Director General Internal Market and Services of the European Commission
* to be confirmed
The Delegate Minister to the Foreign Affairs Minister in charge of European affairs, Thierry Repentin, will give a conclusion to this conference.
For more information, please see the programme.