Brussels, 4 december 2013 - How to consult the European citizens?
Two questions will be dealt with: What to consult the citizens on? Which methodologies and tools to use to carry out the consultation?.
The other participants of this meeting are:
- Andrzej Adamczyk, Member of the EESC (Group II)
- Anne-Marie Sigmund, Member of the EESC (Group III)
- Antoine Bevort, Professor of Sociology, President of the Scientific Council, CNAM
- Cristian Pirvulescu, Member of the EESC, Rapporteur on "Plan d'action pour l'Europe"
- Francisco González de Lena, Director of the President's cabinet, Social and Economic Committee of Spain
- Franco Accordino, chief of the Task Force
Digital Futures, European Commission
- Gontran Lejeune, President, CJDI- Centre des Jeunes Dirigeants d'entreprise International
- Guillaume Lacroix, co-founder of Poutsch, start-up of micro-sondage
- Isabelle Bénoliel, President of the Association Jean Monnet
- Joachim Ott, Chief deputy of the unity "European citizenship" of the European Commission
- Kristina Reinsalu, Director of the local government programme at E-Governance Academy
- Mario Paulo Tenreiro, Unity chief "General institutional affairs" of the European Commission Secretariat
- Mihai Manoliu, Member of the EESC (Group I)- Nathalie Stockwell, European Commission (DG JUST)
- Philippe Cayla, President of Euronews Development, European Citizen Initiative Let Me Vote
- Pierre Lemoine, Editorial director of Europolitics
- Thibaut Dernoncourt, Chief of Cabinet of the President Delevoye,Economic, Social and Environmental Council
- Tony Venables, Director of ECAS
For more information please see the programme.