Brussels, 27 November 2013 - Aid for trade, trade for aid: What's the new deal?
Pascal Lamy, our honourary president, will speak at the European Development Days on Wednesday 27 November in Brussels on aid and trade. It will take place at Tour & Taxis in the Auditorium B on Wednesday 27 November 2013 at 14h.
He will speak with:
- Fatima Acy, Commissioner for Trade and Industry, African Union
- Bethlehem Alemu, Founder and General Manager, soleRebels
- Jason Clay, Senior Vice President, Market Transformation, World Wide Fund for Nature
- Jørgen Ole Haslestad, President and Chief Executive Officer, YARA International
- Vera Kwakofi, Journalist, BBC Africa - Moderator
- Apollo Owuor, Director for Agriculture and Corporate Affairs, Europe-Africa-Caribbean-Pacific Liaison Committee
- Klaus Rudischhauser, Deputy Director General, Directorate-General for Development & Cooperation - EuropeAid
For more information, please see the European Development Days program.