Brussels, 27 June 2013 - "How to reform the European institutions so that they can better meet citizens' demands?"
Yves Bertoncini, our director, speaks on June 27 2013 at the European Economic and Social Committee in the framework of a preparatory seminar of the "European Forum for New Ideas (EFNI)", on the theme "How to reform the European institutions so that they can better meet citizens' demands?"
He will speaks alongside the following speakers :
· Antoine Bevort, Professor of Sociology, President of the Advisory Council, CNAM
· Isabelle Bénoliel, President of the'Association Jean Monnet
· Constance Le Grip, Member of the European Parliament (to be confirmed)
· Philippe Cayla, President of Euronews Development, European Citizen Initiative Let Me Vote
· Agnès Hubert, Member of the BEPA (European Commission)
· Pierre Lemoine, Editorial Director of Europolitics
· Mario Paulo Tenreiro, Head of Unit "General Institutional Affairs at the Secretariat general of the European Commission
· Tony Venables, Director of ECAS
Henri Malosse, its President, and three other members of the EESC, will also participate in this working seminar.
This seminar's objective is to prepare the "European Forum for New Ideas (EFNI), to take place on September 26 2013 in Sopot (Poland).