The media and the EU: "foreign affairs"?
The seminar was introduced by Jean-Noël JEANNENEY, president of Europartenaires.
A debate moderated by Yves BERTONCINI, director of Notre Europe - Jacques Delors Institute, took place between:
- Véronique AUGER, Journalist, France 3
- Thomas HANKE, Journalist, Handelsblatt
- Isabelle VEYRAT-MASSON, director of the “Communication et Politique” Laboratory (CNRS)
1. Europe’s presence as a theme in the media today
2. Enduring hurdles stand in the way of the positive treatment of Europe-related news in the media
3. Exploring potential paths for the future
Notre Europe – Jacques Delors Institute, Eurocité and Europartenaires would like to thank the Representation of the European Commission in France for hosting this cycle.
You can download the synthesis of the first seminar of this cycle, on the European party system, by clicking here.