EU resource management: time for coherence
- Sami Andoura, Senior Research Fellow, Notre Europe - Jacques Delors Institute
- Annika Ahtonen, Policy Analyst, European Policy Centre
- Andrea Frontini, Programme Assistant, European Policy Centre
- Nadège Chambon, Senior Research Fellow, Notre Europe - Jacques Delors Institute
- Gonzalo Escribano, Director of the Energy Program, Real Instituto Elcano
- Elvire Fabry, Senior Research Fellow, Notre Europe – Jacques Delors Institute
- Lord Chris Haskins, House of Lords, UK Parliament; former chairman of Northern Foods and Member of the CER advisory board
- Clémentine d'Oultremont, Research Fellow, Egmont Royal Institute for International Relations
- Stephen Tindale, Associate Fellow, Centre for European Reform
Discussions were introduced by H.E. Mr. Poul Skytte Christoffersen, Denmark ambassador to Belgium, former Head of Cabinet of Commissioner Fischer Boel and former Foreign Affairs Minister of Denmark.
The 16 think tanks participating in this project confront their analyses during a series of seminars organised in Rome, London, Paris, Madrid and Brussels during October 2012.
The programme is led with the support of the