A European statute for mutuals?
Notre Europe – Jacques Delors Institute offers you the synthesis by Eulalia Rubio of the seminar on the European statute for mutual societies organised in partnership with the Workers’ Group of the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) on 2 October 2012 in Brussels.
The event counted with the participation of:
- Pervenche Berès, MEP and chair of the European Parliament’s Employment and Social Affairs Committee;
- Georges Dassis, president of the European Economic and Social Committee’s Workers’ Group;
- Apostolos Ioakimidis, principal administrator of the European Commission Directorate-General for Enterprise and Industry;
- Christian Horemans, member of the working group on mutuals at the International Mutuals Association (AIM);
- Yves Bertoncini, director of Notre Europe – Jacques Delors Institute.